Thursday, September 23, 2010

Obsession #3: Organization



I absolutely love to have everything nice and neatly organized. I have lots of little drawer organizers, shelf dividers, hanging racks, etc. The container store is like a trip to heaven every time I am able to make my way over to it.
I find that clutter is just bad for my overall well being. My mind always seems to feel cluttered when my surroundings are cluttered.
I always find myself looking at cool little organizing things in every store I go into. Just the other day in the Target dollar section I found some shallow long trays for organizing that I have been able to fit 3 of into my makeup drawer. My eye shadows have never looked prettier! Although I only realistically needed 3 (they came in a pack of 3 for $1)...I bought 9 of them...I'd hate to need them and not have any after they're out of the dollar section!

No comments:

Post a Comment