Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Obsession #2: Sharpie Markers


Sharpies are the most amazing writing utensils to me. I write pretty much all of my notes for my classes with ultra fine sharpie markers (still better than the sharpie pens in my opinion). I love having all of the colors to choose from and felt tip/porous point pens have always been my pen type of choice. Another good thing about sharpies...the lovely intoxicating smell. You can be in a horrible mood and sniff on a sharpie for a few minutes while writing and you'll be chilled out in no time! In my desk drawers I probably have a combined total of about 75-ish ultra fine sharpies and about 30-ish fine point sharpies. I also have about 15-ish of the twin tip sharpies with ultra fine and fine points. I don't think I'll ever run out of sharpies to write and draw with...but if I ever do I hope I have my coat because Hell will be frozen over!

No comments:

Post a Comment